Give your body the nutrients it needs
What is Micronutrient Therapy? It is when vitamins, minerals and other nutrients are administered directly into the bloodstream through an IV drip or injection. It is a safe, yet powerful therapy that helps correct vitamin and mineral deficiencies which may be contributing to the underlying cause of many health issues.
What are the benefits?
- Improved Sleep
- Increased Lean Muscle Mass
- Enhanced Energy Levels
- Improved Ability to Burn Fat
- Increased Skin Elasticity and Texture
- Increase Sex Drive
- Helps with Cognition and Memory
- Improved Immune Function
- Quicker Recovery from Injuries
- Myer’s Cocktail blend contains magnesium, calcium, B12, B5, B-complex and vitamin C. This blend helps patients with asthma, migraine, fatigue, fibromyalgia, allergies, depression and anxiety.
- Fat burning blends may include Vitamin B12, chromium picolinate, vitamin B6, sermorelin and more to help increase energy, metabolism and fat loss.
- Memory booster blend contains phosphatidylserine and alpha-glycerylphosphorylcholine which are important fatty acids that aid with memory challenges, cognitive function, mood, chronic infections, neck or head injuries, and sleep.
- Vitality blends include multivitamin and trace mineral combinations which increase energy, health and vitality.
What are enhanced IV Drips? In addition to your custom micronutrient blend, your drip may be enhanced with Glutathione or high-dose Vitamin C. Glutathione is a powerful antioxidant that is critical for immune function, controlling inflammation, detoxifying the body, protecting cells and maintaining our energy metabolism. Vitamin C is an antioxidant that may protect against immune system deficiencies and cell damage, helps with wound healing and iron absorption, and is also essential in the production of collagen which is the building block for the skin and the structure of tissues and organs. How long do the treatments take? Injections take no more than 5 minutes. IV Drips take 45-90 minutes, depending on the protocol we are following. We invite you to come in for a Micronutrient Therapy Consultation during which we will discuss your unique health concerns and how we can work together to achieve your health goals.
Dr. Carrero is the first doctor that I went to that was truly interested in helping me. I was in unexplained pain for over 6 months and went to a slew of specialists before seeing Dr. Carrero. She was able to figure it out and finally gave me some answers.
Dr. Carrero cares about her patients and wants them to get well. She is an awesome Doctor.